List Price: $513
Wicker Park™ 1.28 gpf 12" Rough-In Two-Piece Elongated ErgoHeight™ Toilet
The Wicker Park™ Collection is a contemporary, yet simple design. The bowl and base feature a smooth, fluid style, while the tank adds sharper, more defined lines. The toilet features a highly reliable Fluidmaster® fill valve, a quick acting 3" flush valve and a fully glazed 2" trapway for complete waste removal and bowl cleaning. It flushes at 1.28 gpf (4.8 Lpf) and has earned WaterSense® certification for high efficiency and performance. This model sits at a comfortable ADA compliant height. Other features include a non-kinking stainless steel beaded chain, chemical resistant silicon flapper and non-corrosive solid brass tank to bowl bolts - all adding to its durability and longevity.
- 16 1/2"+ ErgoHeight™ ADA Elongated Bowl for added comfort
- Urban contemporary design for upscale lifestyles
- Large, 2" fully glazed trapway for clog-free waste removal
- Extra-Large Dual fed siphon jets increases the force of the flush, clearing the bowl effectively
- 3" flush valve for maximum water flow and flushing power
- Large 10 3/8" x 7 1/8" water surface to thoroughly rinse bowl with each flush
- Corrosion resistant Fluidmaster® flapper for long lasting operation and easy replacement
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 Lpf), saves up to 16,500 gallons per year (vs 3.5 gpf toilet)
- Two-piece toilet
- 12" Rough-in
- Soft-close toilet seat included
- 10 Year Warranty
- WaterSense® certified, High Efficiency Toilet (HET) to save water, energy, and money
- Best-in-Class Fluidmaster® 400A Fill Valve for durable, long lasting anti-siphon operation and easy replacement
- Double nut, multi-point tank-to-bowl mounting system for easy tool-free installation
- Height - 29 1/4"
- Width - 15"
- Depth - 28 7/8"
- Weight - 92 1/2 lbs
- Water Surface from Rim - 5 5/8"
- Trapway Min - 2"
- Water Surface - 10 3/8" x 7 1/8"
- Water Seal - 2 3/8"