List Price: $400
Avalanche® CT 1.28 gpf 12" Rough-In Two-Piece Elongated ErgoHeight™ Toilet
Known as one of the industry's top toilets, the Gerber® Avalanche® is perfect for new construction or repair and remodel. This model's unique two-piece, concealed trapway design is a hit among professionals and homeowners. Professionals appreciate the ease of installation and the reliability and homeowners appreciate its ease of cleaning and seamless look. Operating at a conservative 1.28 gpf (4.8 Lpf), this high efficiency toilet is WaterSense® approved. Its reliability and performance also stems from its top-of-the-line components - 3" flush valve, fully glazed trapway and dual siphon set to name a few. This model provides the ultimate in comfort with a ErgoHeight™ design and is ADA compliant.
- 16 1/2"+ ErgoHeight™ ADA Elongated Bowl for added comfort
- Color-matched, metal side tank lever with solid durable brass arm to complement any bathroom decor
- Large, 2" fully glazed trapway for clog-free waste removal
- Extra-Large Dual fed siphon jets increases the force of the flush, clearing the bowl effectively
- 3" flush valve for maximum water flow and flushing power
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 Lpf), saves up to 16,500 gallons per year (vs 3.5 gpf toilet)
- Corrosion resistant Fluidmaster® flapper for long lasting operation and easy replacement
- Two-piece toilet
- 12" Rough-in
- WaterSense® certified, High Efficiency Toilet (HET) to save water, energy, and money
- 10 Year Warranty
- Double nut, multi-point tank-to-bowl mounting system for easy tool-free installation
- Best-in-Class Fluidmaster® 400A Fill Valve for durable, long lasting anti-siphon operation and easy replacement
- Height - 31 3/8"
- Width - 16 1/8"
- Depth - 28"
- Weight - 108 lbs
- Water Surface from Rim - 6 1/2"
- Trapway Min - 2"
- Water Surface - 10" x 7 1/8"
- Water Seal - 2 3/8"