INSIGHT ARTICLE: Aging in Place At a glance: Whether it's a new construction project or a retrofit, a number of factors must be taken into consideration to get a home ready for the aging-in-place process.
List Price: $625
Avalanche® CT 1.28 gpf 12" Rough-In One-Piece Elongated ErgoHeight™ Toilet
The Avalanche® Concealed Trapway One-Piece toilet is a homeowner favorite. The combination of the one-piece configuration and the concealed trapway makes this one of the best looking, hardest working toilets on the market. Professionals will appreciate the ease of installation and the reliability and homeowners will appreciate its ease of cleaning and seamless look. Standard with the Avalanche® Collection, this model houses a 3" flush valve, Fluidmaster® fill valve, dual siphon jet and more. It's WaterSense?? approved with it's 1.28 gpf (4.8 Lpf), using 20 percent less water than traditional models.
- 16.5"+, ErgoHeight™ ADA Elongated Bowl for added comfort and ease of seating onto the bowl
- Color-matched, metal side tank lever with solid durable brass arm to complement any bathroom decor
- Large, 2" fully glazed trapway for clog-free waste removal
- Extra-Large Dual fed siphon jets increases the force of the flush, clearing the bowl effectively
- 3" flush valve for maximum water flow and flushing power
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 Lpf), saves up to 16,500 gallons per year (vs 3.5 gpf toilet)
- Corrosion resistant Fluidmaster® flapper for long lasting operation and easy replacement
- Wide 9 7/8" x 7 3/4" water surface to thoroughly rinse bowl with each flush
- One-piece toilet
- 12" Rough-in
- WaterSense® certified, High Efficiency Toilet (HET) to save water, energy, and money
- 10 Year Warranty
- Best-in-Class Fluidmaster® 400A Fill Valve for durable, long lasting anti-siphon operation and easy replacement
- Soft-close toilet seat included
- Height - 28 1/2"
- Width - 15 3/4"
- Depth - 27 1/2"
- Weight - 106 lbs
- Water Surface from Rim - 6 1/4"
- Trapway Min - 2"
- Water Surface - 9 7/8" x 7 3/4"
- Water Seal - 2 3/8"