List Price: $359
Avalanche® 1.28 gpf 12" Rough-In Two-Piece Elongated ErgoHeight™ Toilet
Known as one of the industry's top toilets, the Gerber® Avalanche® is perfect for new construction or repair and remodel. It is designed with the highest of standards flush valve, Fluidmaster?? fill valve, dual siphon jet and more. This means minimal performance related call-backs and extreme customer satisfaction. This Avalanche®wo-piece toilet operates at a water-saving 1.28 gpf (4.8 Lpf) and offers the ultimate in comfort with a 16-1/2" ADA compliant ErgoHeight™ design.
- 16.5"+, ErgoHeight™ ADA Elongated Bowl for added comfort and ease of seating onto the bowl
- Color-matched, metal side tank lever with solid durable brass arm to complement any bathroom decor
- Large, 2" fully glazed trapway for clog-free waste removal
- Extra-Large Dual fed siphon jets increases the force of the flush, clearing the bowl effectively
- 3" flush valve for maximum water flow and flushing power
- Large water surface to thoroughly rinse bowl with each flush
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 Lpf), saves up to 16,500 gallons per year (vs 3.5 gpf toilet)
- Corrosion resistant Fluidmaster® flapper for long lasting operation and easy replacement
- Two-piece toilet
- 12" Rough-in
- WaterSense® certified, High Efficiency Toilet (HET) to save water, energy, and money
- 10 Year Warranty
- Double nut, multi-point tank-to-bowl mounting system for easy tool-free installation
- Best-in-Class Fluidmaster® 400A Fill Valve for durable, long lasting anti-siphon operation and easy replacement
- Height - 30 5/8"
- Width - 17 1/8"
- Depth - 28 1/2"
- Weight - 90 lbs
- Water Surface from Rim - 6 1/2"
- Trapway Min - 2"
- Water Surface - 10 5 /8" x 7 1/8"
- Water Seal - 2 1/2"
Tank with Right Hand Lever