List Price: $376
Avalanche® 1.28 gpf 12" Rough-In Two-Piece Elongated ErgoHeight™ Toilet
Known as one of the industry's top toilets, the Gerber® Avalanche® is perfect for new construction or repair and remodel. It is designed with the highest of standards flush valve, Fluidmaster® fill valve, dual siphon jet and more. This means minimal performance related call-backs and extreme customer satisfaction. This Avalanche� two-piece toilet operates at a water-saving 1.28 gpf (4.8 Lpf) and offers the ultimate in comfort with a 16-1/2" ADA compliant ErgoHeight™ design.
- 16.5"+, ErgoHeight™ ADA Elongated Bowl for added comfort and ease of seating onto the bowl
- Color-matched, metal side tank lever with solid durable brass arm to complement any bathroom decor
- Large, 2" fully glazed trapway for clog-free waste removal
- Extra-Large Dual fed siphon jets increases the force of the flush, clearing the bowl effectively
- 3" flush valve for maximum water flow and flushing power
- Large water surface to thoroughly rinse bowl with each flush
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 Lpf), saves up to 16,500 gallons per year (vs 3.5 gpf toilet)
- Corrosion resistant Fluidmaster® flapper for long lasting operation and easy replacement
- Two-piece toilet
- 12" Rough-in
- WaterSense® certified, High Efficiency Toilet (HET) to save water, energy, and money
- 10 Year Warranty, Limited Lifetime on Vitreous China
- Double nut, multi-point tank-to-bowl mounting system for easy tool-free installation
- Best-in-Class Fluidmaster® 400A Fill Valve for durable, long lasting anti-siphon operation and easy replacement
- Height - 30 5/8"
- Width - 17 1/8"
- Depth - 28 1/2"
- Weight - 90 lbs
- Water Surface from Rim - 6 1/2"
- Trapway Min - 2"
- Water Surface - 10 5 /8" x 7 1/8"
- Water Seal - 2 1/2"
Tank with Right Hand Lever