List Price: $525.00
Avalanche® 1.28 gpf 12" Rough-In One-Piece Compact Elongated ErgoHeight Toilet
The Gerber® Avalanche® Compact Elongated toilet delivers superior flushing performance in tight spaces. Perfect for new construction or repair and remodel, the Avalanche®s designed with the highest of standards flush valve, Fluidmaster® fill valve, dual siphon jet and more. This means minimal performance related call-backs and extreme customer satisfaction. The Avalanche®ne-Piece Compact Elongated toilet operates at a water-saving 1.28 gpf (4.8 Lpf) and offers the ultimate in comfort with a 17" ADA compliant ErgoHeight design.
- 16 1/2" ErgoHeight™ ADA Compact Elongated Bowl for added comfort and installation where round front toilets fit
- Color-matched, metal side tank lever with solid durable brass arm to complement any bathroom decor
- Large, 2" fully glazed trapway for clog-free waste removal
- Extra-Large Dual fed siphon jets increases the force of the flush, clearing the bowl effectively
- 3" flush valve for maximum water flow and flushing power
- Large water surface to thoroughly rinse bowl with each flush
- Large 10" x 6 7/8" water surface to thoroughly rinse bowl with each flush
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 Lpf), saves up to 16,500 gallons per year (vs 3.5 gpf toilet)
- Corrosion resistant Fluidmaster® flapper for long lasting operation and easy replacement
- One-piece toilet
- 12" Rough-in
- WaterSense® certified, High Efficiency Toilet (HET) to save water, energy, and money
- 10 Year Warranty
- Best-in-Class Fluidmaster® 400A Fill Valve for durable, long lasting anti-siphon operation and easy replacement
- Soft-close toilet seat included
- Height - 28 1/2"
- Width - 16 1/4"
- Depth - 26 3/4"
- Weight - 88 lbs
- Water Surface from Rim - 6"
- Trapway Min - 2"
- Water Surface - 10" x 6 7/8"
- Water Seal - 2 1/4"