Avalanche® 1.6 gpf 10" Rough-In Two-Piece Elongated Toilet
Known as one of the industry's top toilets, the GerberÂ® Avalanche® is perfect for new construction or repair and remodel. The two-piece high efficiency toilet operates at a conservative 1.6 gpf (6 Lpf) without sacrificing performance. Its reliability and performance also stems from its top-of-the-line components - 3" flush valve, fully glazed trapway and dual siphon set to name a few. This model features an elongated bowl for additional comfort.
- 15.5" -16" Height Elongated Bowl
- Color-matched, metal side tank lever with solid durable brass arm to complement any bathroom decor
- Large, 2" fully glazed trapway for clog-free waste removal
- Extra-Large Dual fed siphon jets increases the force of the flush, clearing the bowl effectively
- 3" flush valve for maximum water flow and flushing power
- Large water surface to thoroughly rinse bowl with each flush
- 1.6 gpf (6 Lpf)
- Corrosion resistant Fluidmaster� flapper for long lasting operation and easy replacement
- Two-piece toilet
- 10" Rough-in
- 10 Year Warranty, Limited Lifetime on Vitreous China
- Double nut, multi-point tank-to-bowl mounting system for easy tool-free installation
- Best-in-Class Fluidmaster� 400A Fill Valve for durable, long lasting anti-siphon operation and easy replacement
- Toilet seat not included
- Height - 29 5/8"
- Width - 17 1/8"
- Depth - 27 3/8"
- Weight - 83 lbs
- Water Surface from Rim - 6 1/2"
- Trapway Min - 2"
- Water Surface - 9 5/8" x 6 3/4"
- Water Seal - 2 1/2"
Tank with Right Hand Lever