Avalanche® 1.6 gpf 10" Rough-In Two-Piece Elongated ErgoHeight Toilet
Known as one of the industry's top toilets, the GerberÂ® Avalanche® is perfect for new construction or repair and remodel. It is designed with the highest of standards flush valve, FluidmasterÂ® fill valve, dual siphon jet and more. This means minimal performance related call-backs and extreme customer satisfaction. This Avalanche®wo-piece toilet operates at a water-saving 1.6 gpf (6 Lpf) and offers the ultimate in comfort with a 16-1/2" ADA compliant ErgoHeight design.
- 16.5"+, ErgoHeight� ADA Elongated Bowl for added comfort and ease of seating onto the bowl
- Color-matched, metal side tank lever with solid durable brass arm to complement any bathroom decor
- Large, 2" fully glazed trapway for clog-free waste removal
- Extra-Large Dual fed siphon jets increases the force of the flush, clearing the bowl effectively
- 3" flush valve for maximum water flow and flushing power
- Large water surface to thoroughly rinse bowl with each flush
- 1.6 gpf (6 Lpf)
- Corrosion resistant Fluidmaster� flapper for long lasting operation and easy replacement
- Two-piece toilet
- 10" Rough-in
- 10 Year Warranty, Limited Lifetime on Vitreous China
- Double nut, multi-point tank-to-bowl mounting system for easy tool-free installation
- Best-in-Class Fluidmaster� 400A Fill Valve for durable, long lasting anti-siphon operation and easy replacement
- Toilet seat not included
- Height - 29 1/2"
- Width - 17"
- Depth - 25 7/8"
- Weight - 78 lbs
- Water Surface from Rim - 6 1/2"
- Trapway Min - 2"
- Water Surface - 9 5/8" x 6 3/4"
- Water Seal - 2 1/2"