INSIGHT ARTICLE: 8 Water Conservation Measures for Hotels! At a glance: Water use can be a big drain on a hotel's bottom line if it's not managed efficiently. Included are eight measures hotels can implement to conserve water.
List Price: $312
Viper® Dual Flush .9/1.1 gpf 12" Rough-In Two-Piece Elongated ErgoHeight™ Toilet
The Viper® Dual Flush Toilet is one of the industry top solutions for those looking for meaningful water-saving product options in the bathroom. A smart solution for residential, hospitality and other applications, this two-piece toilet has two buttons on the top of the tank to dictate the flush rate, one flushing 0.9 gpf (3.4 Lpf) for liquid and one flushing 1.1 gpf (4 Lpf) for solid, making this toilet consume less than 1.0 gpf on average (0.97 gpf average water consumption). The toilet is WaterSense certified for its contributions to water conservation.
- 17" ErgoHeight� ADA Elongated Bowl for added comfort
- WS-21-521 (Bowl) & DF-28-591 (Tank)
- Large, 2" fully glazed trapway for clog-free waste removal
- Large dual fed siphon jets increases the speed of the flush, for a quick and clean bowl everytime
- 3" flush valve for faster water flow and flushing power
- Wide water surface to thoroughly rinse bowl with each flush
- 0.97 gpf (gallons per flush) (0.9gpf for small flush, 1.1gpf for large flush), saves up to 72% more water vs traditional 3.5 gpf toilet
- Two-piece toilet
- 12" Rough-in
- Available in white only
- WaterSense� certified, High Efficiency Toilet (HET) to save 20% more water (vs 1.6 gpf/6 Lpf toilet) and money!
- 5 year, Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Double nut, multi-point tank-to-bowl mounting system for easy tool-free installation
- Toilet seat not included
- Top mount, 2 button flush actuator, one for large flush and one for small flush to help you choose how and when to save water
- Height - 31 7/8"
- Width - 19 1/8"
- Depth - 29 3/4"
- Weight - 80 lbs
- Water Surface from Rim - 5 1/2"
- Trapway Min - 2"
- Water Surface - 7 7/8" x 5 1/2"
- Water Seal - 2 3/8"